Our sweet friend from church has an artistic eye and is really good at taking pictures. This morning, she took maternity pictures for us, and we've already gotten them back!!! We had so much fun and are really happy with how they turned out! What a fun way to document such a special time in our life!!
Click on the link to see more of Kendall's creativity at Bristles, Brushes, and Bows Boutique! She sells lots of adorable, hand-made, personalized gifts.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures!






6 comments:
precious! you are GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see that sweet boy!
Adorable!!! Love that first one! You look fabulous!!
I love them all, but I really like the one where you are laying on the brick wall! And, look at you and your little pregnant self wearing heals! Much impressed. :) Love y'all!!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures!!! Y'all are precious! Can't wait to see you in ONE week!!!!!
So cute!! You look great! I can't wait to see this little boy!
So adorable! I love them all. I really like the one in the gazebo!
Post a Comment