Monday, January 4, 2010
a very merry christmas
In early December, I got to go to a conference in Gatlinburg, so Keith came with me, and we had a blast! Gatlinburg is a super fun place to visit, especially at Christmastime! Everything was beautifully lit up and decorated. We spent the evenings bundled up, walking around town, sipping hot chocolate, chatting, and shopping. It was fabulous:)
Then, we celebrated our sixth anniversary at Chaffin's Barn, a neat dinner theater in Nashville. It was a Christmas comedy set in small town Texas:) We loved it.
Then, we got to travel to Texas and spend Christmas with my family! Yippee! We had the best time relaxing, talking, eating, and playing games together! Then, to top it off, we got a gorgeous snow on Christmas Eve!!!! It was neat, because instead of snowing during the night and melting the next day, it snowed all day, and stuck around for a couple of days, so we had a white Christmas and loved it!!
But, the best, most wonderfully amazing thing about Christmas was.............we got a positive pregnancy test!!!!! We could not be more excited and thankful!!! Our hearts are full!! We are in constant prayer for our itty bitty miracle, and we love him or her soooo very much already!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Woohoo!!! So happy for you guys! Let us know your due date! Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly!
Well! Very excited about the best Christmas present EVER! Congratulations! May you feel wonderful and may it all go well.
Yea!!! So happy for you two!!! Babies are such a blessing!!! The same time my baby was born, you were finding out you were pregnant!! How exciting!!!
OH my goodness- yippee!!! What a fabulous mommy you will be! Congrats! LOVE the pic of you, your sis, and mama!
I AM AN AUNT!!! WOO HOO!!!
:) I can't wait until itty bitty arrives!
What wonderful news!! A very merry Christmas indeed!!!
After getting the good news...You had a great great Christmas. Wishing you good times and good cheer to you and your family.
Mindy!!! That is such great news! Congratulations!
I am SO happy for you guys!! Congratulations!! I know that was the best present you could have received!
I got excited for you all over again!
Such a fun Christmas, and such WONDERFUL NEWS! I am so happy for y'all!
Yay! Congratulations!!!! It's a wonderful journey. I'll be 20 weeks on Friday and have loved every minute so far! ~ Renae Cates
Congrats!!! Sounds like y'all had a very merry Christmas indeed :)
Post a Comment