Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am thankful for my Mama and Daddy! They are wonderful! They have always been loving, supportive, and encouraging! On Monday they will celebrate 29 years of marriage. They love each other, take care of each other, and have fun spending time together. Their marriage has been a great example to Keith and I for the past 4.3 years! Thank y'all for all that you mean to us! We love you and hope you have a happy anniversary!

Funny...anyone who knows my dad knows how much he hates wearing ties, and I just realized that I chose three tie pics and it wasn't on purpose:)

3 comments:

Kelli said...

So cute. I love the pic of you in your wedding dress! You were a beautiful bride!

Anonymous said...

Lol..Daddy will love that, silly girl. Y'all be careful and have fun with the Graves!!

Miss G said...

Mindy, I found Jacquie's blog and then the post I chose to comment on you had commented on so here I am. I hope you girls have such a great time painting pottery today! I soo enjoyed getting to visit with y'all last night. Have a great spring break! ahhh . . . Kelly

p.s. I really like your header! Great photo! Kelly