
We're getting excited about cheering on the Memphis Tigers basketball team this evening. The Tigers are 26-0 so far and are ranked number one. They are playing the Tennessee Vols (who are ranked number two) this evening. Keith LOVES basketball, especially the Tigers, and "strongly dislikes" the Vols. He is so excited he can hardly stand it, so I'm excited too! I know Joey, CDR, and Derrick almost as well as my girls, Lorelai and Rory! It should be a fun game. I think it's cool that you can enjoy things that you never thought you would when you love someone. Don't worry, Keith has spent some time in Stars Hollow with me over the years too:) Go Tigers Go!
2 comments:
I listened to some ESPN radio today and it was all about your big game. Hope you guys have a great night. Looks like a great game so far. We saw a preview for the next Sisterhood movie and when she came on the screen I blurted out, "oh, Rory" It was sort of sweet and pathetic. I miss Stars Hollow.
Your a good wife! What is Stars Hollow?
Post a Comment